Saturday and Sunday were both forecast to be miserable, but in Leeds after an initial dull start Saturday afternoon was fantastic. But I'd cancelled my flying and made other plans that day :-(
And I cancelled Sunday too to give other guys in the share a chance to fly if they wanted and it was great too. I could and should have tried to go, but I didn't feel like it in the end (and ended up watching a lot of the Olympics - Damn the IOC. How inconsiderate of them of have the Olympics at the same time as I'm trying to do flying! :-)
I'm regretting that now since the weather today is crap again and forecast to be crap all the way into Thursday. Only need 2:05 hours to start the CPL course which should easily be doable in a week (if it weren't for the lottery of the British summer) and 10:00 hours dead to have my 70 hours P1 requirement to start the multi-engine rating.
Actually, the weather is flyable now but there is another sizeable band of rain heading this way according the the rainfall radar, so by the time I have gotten to the airport and planned everything it'll probably be raining again and I wouldn't want to risk heading out anyway if not.
Anyway, that's things up to date now - will try and blog daily from now on :-)
Tally-Ho!

No comments:
Post a Comment